sábado, 26 de dezembro de 2009








To read, click on the Pictures above.




This article reflects what we see every day in our schools, and it is a problem that we have to overcome if we intend to prepare these kids for a competitive world.
As a passionate educator, I often get myself thinking about ways to minimise this problem, I talk with other coaches, teachers, advisors, and I believe in many levels I get results, but is very stimulating to see the issue being tackled in the higher level, it gives me hope of bigger and more effective measures.
Meanwhile to be fair, I have to say that compared to other schools my school dales very well with this problems and in general the schools in West Zone are very good for some reason. 
I think we all should go to West Zone once to see the difference; it would be a good start.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário